With strategy-savvy managers and leaders needed in nearly every type of organization in every sector and industry, now is the time to expand your strategic leadership and management skills. This course will provide participants with an excellent understanding of the processes.
Recently promoted supervisors and middle managers
- 6 Contact Hours / 1 day
On completion of this course, learners will be able to know:
- What is “strategic” to the organization?
- The usefulness of Strategic Thinking.
- How to engage the organization in Strategic Thinking.
- How to translate Strategic Thinking into measurable actions and initiatives.
- How to identify the appropriate Strategic Planning Methodology for the organization.
- The rules of successful execution of Strategic Plans.
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490
|Champs Fleurs||24-Nov-17||24-Nov-17||Fri||9:00am – 4:00pm||$1,500.00|