The CompTIA A+ certification is held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide. If you are new to the IT industry A+ is the starting point for your IT career, and if you are already an IT professional the A+ certification validates your skills and can boost your career.
Learning outcomes include (but not limited to) the following:
- Installing and configuring OS, PC hardware, laptop hardware and printers
- Configuring and troubleshooting a basic network along with the main features of the Apple IOS and Google Android
- Setting up operational procedures
The duration of this course is 72 contact hours.
Why Study A+ with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Multimeter, toolkit and other resources are included in the price quoted.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered full-time, part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the CompTIA exam.
- CompTIA exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|12-Jan-21||6-Apr-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$675 / TT$4,400|
|6-Mar-21||12-Jun-21||Sat||9:00am - 2:00pm||US$675 / TT$4,400|
|25-May-21||17-Aug-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$675 / TT$4,400|
|7-Aug-21||13-Nov-21||Sat||9:00am - 2:00pm||US$675 / TT$4,400|
|14-Sep-21||7-Dec-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$675 / TT$4,400|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please click Registration Information for more details.
Package Prices are available for:
Please note: All information provided is subject to change. Prices quoted do not include the exam fees.
You might also be interested in:
- 12 weeks part time, 12 days full time
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+), Computer Repairs and Maintenance or Equivalent Knowledge
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$4,400.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
The CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 modules are taught in this programme.
- In person at any of our campuses
- Online via Pearson Vue.
- Visit our Book Distribution Centre three (3) to five (5) days before the actual exam day
- Walk with two (2) forms of valid ID one of which must be a picture ID
- Pay for the exam via Bank Draft,Cheque Linx, Visa or Mastercard
Persons registering online would need to:
- Visit Pearson Vue
- Sign in or create an account
- Follow the steps provided on the website to register for the exam