The CompTIA A+ certification is held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide. If you are new to the IT industry A+ is the starting point for your IT career, and if you are already an IT professional the A+ certification validates your skills and can boost your career.
Learning outcomes include (but not limited to) the following:
- Installing and configuring OS, PC hardware, laptop hardware and printers
- Configuring and troubleshooting a basic network along with the main features of the Apple IOS and Google Android
- Setting up operational procedures
The duration of this course is 72 contact hours.
Why Study A+ with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Multimeter, toolkit, text and other resources are included in the price quoted.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered full-time, part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the CompTIA exam.
- CompTIA exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
- Register on or before 30 August and earn a 10% discount.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|28-Jul-18||13-Oct-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,830|
|6-Aug-18||21-Aug-18||M-F||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,830|
|11-Sep-18||19-Nov-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$4,830|
|1-Oct-18||16-Oct-18||M-F||9:00am - 4:00pm||$4,830|
Package Prices are available for:
Please note: All information provided is subject to change. Prices quoted do not include the exam fees.
You might also be interested in:
- 12 weeks part time, 12 days full time
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
The CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 modules are taught in this programme.
- In person at any of our campuses
- Online via Pearson Vue.
- Visit our Book Distribution Centre three (3) to five (5) days before the actual exam day
- Walk with two (2) forms of valid ID one of which must be a picture ID
- Pay for the exam via Bank Draft,Cheque Linx, Visa or Mastercard
Persons registering online would need to:
- Visit Pearson Vue
- Sign in or create an account
- Follow the steps provided on the website to register for the exam