- Each level of the CIPS programme can be completed in one year.
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- 18 years or older and four (4) O’ Level passes inclusive of English or
- CIPS Certificate in Purchasing and Supply or
- CIPS Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE FOR TUITION EXPENSES (GATE)
The Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations is 100% GATE approved and the GATE Application process is now available online via TTconnect.
The Government subsidises the full cost of tuition fees. Students wanting to subscribe for funding must fulfill the entry requirements of the Ministry of Tertiary Education, Skills and Training (MTEST).
*Please note in order for nationals to apply for GATE, you must bring your original Birth Certificate, National ID or Passport. Government assistance through the GATE programme only applies to tuition fees.
Students are not entitled to any additional GATE funding to repeat papers within the ABE Programme.
Repeaters are offered a discounted fee, either at the start or during the semester.
New Students – In order to register, you must first proceed to the Centre for Certified Professional Programmes (CCPP) Department for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 2 copies.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CXC Certificates or any other academic qualifications.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you would then be issued the following forms when registering:
- GATE Acceptance Letter
- Student Enrollment Ticket
To complete your registration process you would then be directed to our Advisory and Admissions Centre where you will be given the following form to complete:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
Continuing Students – Proof of previous papers attempted, which were funded by GATE must be shown upon registration.
The course is offered part-time in the following semesters:
- January to May
- June to November
The learner must successfully complete five (5) units to achieve the Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.