Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 is designed for persons who already possess basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2019. Participants are introduced to the advanced features in Microsoft Excel 2019 where they will learn to calculate data using advanced formulas and functions, analyze data and use other advanced tools.
Learning outcomes include:
- Calculating data using advanced formulas and functions; troubleshooting and solving function errors; assigning names to cells and ranges; formatting values and creating custom number types; enforcing data validation.
- Analyzing and presenting worksheet data using Charts, Sparklines, Diagrams, PivotTables, PivotCharts, What-if Analysis, and features such as Quick Analysis Lenses, Chart Animations and Recommendations generated by Excel from sheet data.
- Collaborating and importing data into Excel
The duration of this course is 18 contact hours.
Please click here to view the full course outline.
Why Study Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Save time. If you have prior knowledge of Excel, register for this advanced course and skip the basic and intermediate topics.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. Learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|6-Feb-23||27-Feb-23||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$230 / TT$1,500|
|6-May-23||20-May-23||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||US$230 / TT$1,500|
|24-Jul-23||9-Aug-23||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$230 / TT$1,500|
|30-Sep-23||14-Oct-23||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||US$230 / TT$1,500|
|13-Nov-23||29-Nov-23||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$230 / TT$1,500|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10
- Office: Microsoft Office 2019 (Office 2016 is similar to the 2019 version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please click Registration Information for more details.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 3 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: US$23 / TT$150
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$1,500.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/9.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.