Advanced Writing Skills for Professionals focuses on developing your business writing skills. The objectives of business communication are to inquire, inform and persuade. On completion of this course participants will learn creative and effective ways of doing all three professionally. Participants will learn how to construct effective and informative business writing that is clear, concise and logical. This course will show you that effective business writing is easier and more pleasurable than you thought it to be. You are what you write. This course will allow you to reflect a professional business attitude. Participants will be able to improve their writing image to reflect a person who is organized, a creative thinker, a planner with clear thoughts and solutions.
This course is targeted to all professionals, managers, supervisors, administrative personnel, and anyone wishing to improve his or her writing skills.
- 18 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS emplolys a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490