Audio production and engineering covers the fundamentals of the recording studio environment enabling students to develop problem solving skills, so that they will be able to effectively function in the field of sound engineering and audio production within an ever-changing technological environment.
Our programme, Digital Audio Production and Engineering 101, is designed for persons who wish to enhance or develop this skill set.
See the tabs below for more details.
- 2 months
- Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration.
- Registration for all Short Media courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Port-of-Spain, Trincity or San Fernando Campus.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque.
- An administration fee of $150.00 is payable on all registrations.
- A late fee of $25 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
- Administrative and late fees do not apply to registrations for seminars.
- A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by lecturer.