The Automotive Maintenance programme was designed for persons interested in the field, as well as for those seeking to become qualified, certified mechanics. It is ideal for persons without formal training and with work experience in automotive garages and other related areas.
Our suite of courses will each focus on separate aspects of vehicle maintenance such as
- Engine Repairs (dates provided below)
- Suspension and Steering
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxles
- Electrical/Electronic Systems.
Upon completion of each course, participants can register for the relevant National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) online examination.
SCHEDULE & FEES
Note that Payment Plans are available.
Emphasis is placed on the use of equipment and tools to diagnose performance and the technical training necessary to complete repairs in line with the manufacturer specifications.
In order to ensure that the learner fully understands the concepts, the course content was structured to maximize the contact hours allocated for practical work. Currently 80% of the course involves hands on, practical training.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time|
|13-Mar-21||26-Jun-21||Sat||9:00am-1:00pm||US$1000 / TT$6,500|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Exam fees are not included in the price quoted.
Why study Automotive Maintenance at SBCS?
- Internationally qualified. Graduates can register for the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) online examination
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Course is over 80% practical, hands-on training. Emphasis is placed on practical training and the application of the knowledge taught
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same equipment you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
You may also be interested in:
- Champs Fleurs
Basic knowledge of mathematics and science.
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$6,500.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.