The Automotive Maintenance programme was designed for persons interested in the field, as well as for those seeking to become qualified, certified mechanics. It is ideal for persons without formal training and with work experience in automotive garages and other related areas.
Our suite of courses will each focus on separate aspects of vehicle maintenance such as
- Engine Repairs (dates provided below)
- Suspension and Steering
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Automatic Transmission/Transaxles
- Electrical/Electronic Systems.
Upon completion of each course, participants can register for the relevant National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) online examination.
SCHEDULE & FEES
Note that Payment Plans are available.
Emphasis is placed on the use of equipment and tools to diagnose performance and the technical training necessary to complete repairs in line with the manufacturer specifications.
In order to ensure that the learner fully understands the concepts, the course content was structured to maximize the contact hours allocated for practical work. Currently 80% of the course involves hands on, practical training.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Exam fees are not included in the price quoted.
Why study Automotive Maintenance at SBCS?
- Internationally qualified. Graduates can register for the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) online examination
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Course is over 80% practical, hands-on training. Emphasis is placed on practical training and the application of the knowledge taught
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same equipment you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
You may also be interested in:
- Champs Fleurs
Basic knowledge of mathematics and science.
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.