This two-day course will give you the foundation to begin implementing Lean process improvement tools in your workplace. This Lean training is ideal for professionals who want to learn how to carry out improvement projects with short implementation times. The first day will explore the foundations of Lean and the five critical improvement concepts (value, waste, variation, complexity, and continuous improvement). The second day will give participants tools to perform continuous improvement in their organization and various Lean data mapping methods. You will learn to continuously improve your processes using Lean methods and tools.
Quality professionals, engineers, production managers, front-line supervisors, and all individuals charged with responsibility for improving quality and processes at the organizational or departmental level, including process owners and champions.
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 12 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.