The course will empower participants with skills to address important aspects of business operations including demand and capacity management, inventory control, addressing productivity through job design and motivation, and quality management. Students are taught how to establish maintenance programs that can predict failures as well as how to configure processes, layouts and technology to achieve an efficient and effective operation.
Persons interested in career advancement in this area and persons who have been recently promoted to Management positions, Semi Supervisory staff, Supervisory staff, Administrative Managers, Production Managers, Plant Managers and Operations Managers will all benefit from this training.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.