This course for managers starts by enquiring into ‘What is conflict’ and ‘how does conflict arise?’ The session focuses on conflict in relation to people and teams, and will help you to consider your role in dealing with conflict and what resources you can access to support you. It will touch upon the role of the HR Business Partner.
This course is geared towards Supervisors, Managers or anyone at any level of the organisation desirous of enhancing his/her conflict resolution skills and therefore all individuals who would benefit from helping others resolve differences at work.
- 6 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.