Learning outcomes include:
- Set up a development environment
- Inspect a web page with dev tools
- Create a complete web page with HTML
- Create a semantic web page
- Style a web page with CSS
- Add multimedia elements to a web page
- Link multiple web pages
- Layout a web page with CSS
- Write simple event handlers
- Make a website available on the internet
- Add simple scripts to a web page
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours. The only pre-requisite is that you are computer literate.
Why Study Creating and Developing Websites with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace and updated regularly.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|10-Sep||15-Oct||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||S2250|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included.
You might also be interested in:
- 1 month
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.