Creating and Developing Websites introduces students to Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Dynamic Hyper Text Markup (DHTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) using Macromedia Fireworks to develop simple websites.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the background of the World Wide Web
- Setting up the overall website structure using Dreamweaver
- Enhancing website design
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Why Study Creating and Developing Websites with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|17-Apr-18||10-May-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,650|
|18-Sep-18||11-Oct-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,650|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 1 month
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.