Whether you are in Forms 4 or 5, or a mature candidate looking to successfully retake your exams or seeking a full review, when it comes to CSEC education, we've got you covered.
SBCS GLI's CSEC Online experience leverages our demonstrated quality and success in remote learning to help you succeed at Secondary Education in:
- Mathematics, taught by Mr. Moonesh Lutchman
- English A, taught by Mrs. Stacy Daniel -Williams
- Principles of Accounts, taught by Ms. Nanda Maharaj
- Principles of Business, taught by Mr. Roger Samaroo
Tuition and exam preparation programmes will be offered to students (first-time and repeating) and working professionals over a full year of study.
TIMETABLE & FEES:
|Subject||Start Date||End Date||Mode of Delivery||Day||Time||Mode||Cost|
|English||30-Oct-21||06-May-22||Online||Sat||9:00 am - 11:00 am||SAT||US $125/ TT$850.|
|Mathematics||26-Oct-21||06-May-22||Online||Tues||5:30 pm - 8:00 pm||PT||US $125/ TT$850.|
Principles of Business
|25-Oct-21||06-May-22||Online||Mon||5:30 pm - 7:30 pm||PT||US $125/ TT$850.|
|28-Oct-21||06-May-22||Online||Thur||5:30 pm - 7:30 pm||PT||US $125/ TT$850.|
Please see the Registration Information section below for more details.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment Plans are available
- 20% discount on tuition fees for children of SBCS alumni, employees, lecturers, and students on academic programmes.
- 10 % discount on fees for Students on Short courses and HEV Clients.
- Save 15% on tertiary studies tuition after successful completion of CSEC for: FIA (ACCA), SBCS Diplomas, City and Guilds, Welding (AWS), ABE Level 4 Diploma and short / certification courses.
- Students who need to repeat either Mathematics or English but are interested in registering for one of our Diplomas/Assured Certificates can do both simultaneously! In addition, we will provide you with a 20% discount on the applicable CSEC tuition fee.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION EXAMINATION REGISTRATION:
To write examinations in the January 2022 or May/June 2022 sitting, students need to register directly with the Ministry of Education. For further details on this, please visit MOE's website: https://www.exams.moe.gov.tt
The registration period is regularly during the months of August - mid September /October of the year prior.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are a registered private school with the Ministry of Education, as well as an ACTT-registered institution. For 5+ years we have been delivering online learning to students locally, regionally and globally. With us, you benefit from:
|Superb Online Teaching and Learning||Diligent Parental and Student Support||Flexible Payment and Financing|
Experience a productive and enjoyable online learning experience.
Engage in continuous learning via our dynamic learning management system; teachers will assign homework, and deliver and correct quizzes and exams.
Enjoy live online teaching sessions, and the recordings after!
Parents receive monthly reports on attendance and performance, as well as what corrective actions should be taken to achieve success.
Students receive tech guidance and support from our team of facilitators.
FREE short course in Study Skills and Critical Thinking included for all enrolled students.
Enjoy reasonable fee payments with flexible payment plans.
Save 15% on tertiary studies tuition after successful completion of CSEC for: FIA (ACCA), SBCS Diplomas, City and Guilds, Welding (AWS), ABE Level 4 Diploma and short / certification courses.
At SBCS GLI, we are focused on delivering to each of our students a teaching and learning experience that is excellent in all aspects, as we truly believe that education changes lives.
Thank you for choosing SBCS GLI and welcome aboard.
- 1 Year (Online)
- Champs Fleurs
Our CSEC programme intake is in October of each year.
The next intake for this offering will commence on Monday October 11, 2021. Registration is currently open and the registration deadline is October 09, 2021
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
Online Registration Process:
To register for this online course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1 – Confirm your eligibility and payment information. Forward soft copies of the following to CSEC@sbcs.edu.tt (Include request for payment details within same email.)
- National ID or Passport or Birth Certificate
Administration must confirm of your eligibility before you apply.
Step 2 – Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 3 – Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via any of the following options below.
Option 1: Payment can be made via Direct deposit / Online bank transfer of the required fees. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
Option 2: PayPal (for US payments only) – Please click the” Add to Cart” button below:
Note: If you wish to register for more than one course, simply increase the quantity and Add to Cart.
If you wish to pay via credit card but do not have a PayPal account you can utilize the following payment option.
Option 3: WI Pay (for TT/ Regional Credit Card payments) – If you wish to use this method, please confirm with us at CSEC@sbcs.edu.tt the number of subjects you would like to register for, an indicate if you would be paying the full cost, or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
Step 4 – Complete the Online Payment Update/Notification Form, – Please ensure a copy of the deposit slip / transaction slip / e-receipt is attached when submitting your information.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you should utilize the direct deposit option, call 663-7227 extension 1041 – 1045.