Earn employable skills with CompTIA's CySA+ certification. This is a vendor neutral certification and includes intermediate-level security skills and knowledge. CySA+ covers security analytics, intrusion detection and response. It is the most up-to-date security analyst credential that covers persistent threats in today’s cybersecurity environment.
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Toolsets
The duration of this course is ? hours.
How to Get into Cybersecurity
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway helps IT pros achieve cybersecurity mastery, from beginning to end.
CompTIA Security+ certification: establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+): assesses the skills needed to apply behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of IT security.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+): IT pros pursue this certification to prove their mastery of cybersecurity skills required at the 5- to 10-year experience level. CASP is the pinnacle of cybersecurity certifications and includes performance-based questions.
Why Study Cybersecurity with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- This course is career oriented and increases employability of participants. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time and Saturdays. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the CompTIA exam.
- CompTIA exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|9-Mar-21||20-Apr-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$690 / TT$4,500|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Please contact us for if you require additional information.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please click Registration Information for more details.
Package Prices are available for:
Please note: All information provided is subject to change. Prices quoted do not include the exam fees.
You might also be interested in:
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$4,500.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
- Online via Pearson Vue.
- Visit our Book Distribution Centre three (3) to five (5) days before the actual exam day
- Walk with two (2) forms of valid ID one of which must be a picture ID
- Pay for the exam via Bank Draft,Cheque Linx, Visa or Mastercard
Persons registering online would need to:
- Visit Pearson Vue
- Sign in or create an account
- Follow the steps provided on the website to register for the exam