Digital Animation - A Practical Approach will help students acquire the technical skills and knowledge required in digital animation, to plan, produce and publish their own digital animations effectively using industry-standard animation software.
This course is ideally suited for students who are interested in boosting their knowledge of basic art and design.
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Learners have access to a fully equipped Media Studio and Computing Labs to carry out various learning activities
- The course is career-oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on Saturday, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|1-Feb-20||18-Apr-20||Sat||9:00am - 12:00pm||Cash Price: $2,450; |
Registration fee: $150 or $175 (late)
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
Check out our 2020 Short Course Schedule.
- 30 contact hours
Basic computer literacy and familiarity with art software such as Photoshop and After Effects are desired prerequisites for this course.
- Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration.
- Registration for all Short Media courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Trincity or San Fernando Campuses.
- Payment of fees can be made by LINX, credit card or cheque.
- An administration fee of $150.00 is payable on all registrations.
- A late fee of $25 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
- Administrative and late fees do not apply to registrations for seminars.
- A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by the lecturer.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Properly plan and output an idea into a storyboard and script
- Formulate and categorize resources and concept work
- Utilize basic 3D software to create simple 3D animations
- Exercise proper time management
- Implement troubleshooting and problem-solving methods
- Implement feedback and critique in an effective manner