Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
For those with aspirations of advancing to middle management in a procurement role, this qualification is for you! The Diploma in Procurement and Supply focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis; equipping you to take on supervisory-level responsibilities within the procurement function.
Building on the knowledge of the Advanced Certificate qualification, the Diploma programme consists of eight compulsory units.
You will learn about making procurement and supply happen within an organisation, and you will be equipped with an essential range of knowledge and tools that you can apply immediately in your workplace. Learn how to apply a practical, theoretical and technical knowledge, gain a clear understanding of procurement and supply and develop the ability to address complex, non-routine problems. On completion, you will be able to analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information and ideas and have an informed awareness of differing perspectives and approaches
within the profession. You will also be able to review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
Not the procurement qualification for you; need something more advanced? No problem.
Go further with your CIPS training at SBCS:
- Champs Fleurs
- At least 18 years with 2 A’ Levels
- 21 years or older, with at least two (2) years experience relevant work experience and four (4) O’ Level passes inclusive of English
- Completion of CIPS Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Completion of CIPS Advanced Certificate in Purchasing and Supply
New Students – In order to register, you must proceed to our Course Administration teams for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 2 copies.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CXC Certificates or any other academic qualifications.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you would then be issued the following forms when registering:
- Student Enrollment Ticket
To complete your registration process you would then be directed to our Advisory and Admissions Centre where you will be given the following form to complete:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
The course is offered part time in the following semesters:
- January to May
- July to November
The learner must successfully complete eight (8) units to achieve the Diploma in Procurement and Supply.