Thinking about switching to a career in Health and Safety. Do you possess one of the following?
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An Associate Degree
- A Higher National Diploma
- An Advanced Diploma
If you possess one of the above in a non HSE field of study, you may be eligible for the Fundamentals to Health Safety and Environment (FHSE) bridging programme offered through our online learning environment.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Completely online and all sessions are recorded for future reference.
- No exams. Assignment-based assessment
- Applicants with an Associate degree, a Higher National Diploma, or an Advanced Diploma in a non-HSE discipline can pursue the University of Greenwich BSc (Hons) Occupational Safety Health and Environment (BSc OSHE) upon completion of the FHSE bridging programme.
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in a non-HSE discipline can pursue the University of Greenwich MSc Safety, Health and Environment/Occupational Hygiene (MSc SHE/OH) upon completion of the FHSE bridging programme.
Uncertain about your eligibility with your current qualification?
- This qualification can be earned in three (3) months.
Pearson’s Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering – HVAC)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Environmental Health
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Environmental Technology
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Water Resources Management and Technology
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Agriculture
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Forestry
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Environmental Management
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Physics
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Biology
COSTAATT Associate Degree in General Nursing
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Nutrition and Food Science
Cipriani College Associate Degree in Security Administration and Management
City and Guilds Electrical and Electronic Advanced Technician Diploma
Any COSTAATT or Cipriani College Associate Degree in a Science and/or Engineering subject.
A Bachelor’s Degree holders in a Science and/or Engineering field of study
Any other Bachelor’s/Associate Degree – must be accompanied by a transcript and be assessed by the Senior Course Administrator.
The registration deadline for January 2018 is January 13th 2018.
You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting any of the following options:
- Original Academic Certificates and Official Transcripts (with two copies of each), or
- Official Transcript and Completion Letter from the awarding educational institution.
- National ID or Passport
- Birth Certificate
In cases where official student transcripts must be requested from their relevant examination body/educational institution and please forward to:
Mr. Keston Chandler
Course Administrator II
SBCS Global Learning Institute
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
Kindly email the Center for University of Greenwich Programmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your course administrator directly at:
At the end of the course, the student will:
- understand the importance of ensuring good occupational health, safety and welfare
- appreciate the mechanisms associated with accidents and ill-health in the workplace
- be able to identify hazards in the workplace and undertake a simple risk assessment
- be familiar with some of the more common health, safety and hygiene issues associated with the workplace
- appreciate and understand the application of the control measures available for workplace health, safety and hygiene risks