The Logistics Management for Business Professionals course allows participants to demonstrate an understanding of logistics and its role in supply chain management. It covers the theory, techniques and management of physical supply and distribution. Emphasis is placed on organization, rate structure, equipment management, scheduling, control operations, inventory management, and other macro and micro logistics. Participants will review government regulations, industry trends and relations, technological development and corporate strategy.
Inventory Managers, Warehouse Managers, Inventory Supervisors, Warehouse Supervisors, Customs Personnel, Expeditors, Logistics Personnel, Materials Personnel, Distribution Managers and Supervisors.
Schedule & Fees
|STUDY MODE||START||END||DAY||TIME||ADMINISTRATIVE COST||TUITION COST|
|Online||12-Jan-23||16-Feb-23||Thursdays||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||TT$150.00 / US$23.00||TT$1,925.00 / US$295.00|
Early Bird Registration Period - November 20th – December 29th, 2022
Early Bird Offer - 10% Savings on Tuition Cost
Information subject to change without prior notice.
See our 2022/23 training schedule below:
Related Procurement and Supply programmes:
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Registration details are provided below.
- 18 Contact Hours
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Administration Fee: TT$150.00 / US$23.00
- Early Bird Registration: You will be eligible for a 10% savings on Tuition, once registration (forms and payment) is completed during the Early Bird Registration Period, November 20th – December 29th, 2022.
- Standard Registration Deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt.
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the “Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WiPay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$2,075.00 (standard) or TT$1,882.00 (early bird) can be made via direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
Step 3: Complete the Online Payment Update / Notification form – Please ensure a copy of the deposit slip / transaction slip / e-receipt is included when submitting your information.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3 – 5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt.
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Relate to the concepts of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Understand the principles of Procurement and Outsourcing
- Apply the principles of Inventory Management
- Use the principles of Warehousing to improve their Warehousing Operations
- Relate to Marketing and Physical Distribution concepts
- Apply Packaging and Materials handling Principles to Logistics Operations
- Recognize the requirements for Transportation and International Logistics