The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2012 certification demonstrates your essential skills and breakthrough insights in developing and maintaining the next wave of mission critical environments.
This certification qualifies you for a position as a software or database developer or database analyst.It consists of the following modules and each module is covered in 30 contact hours.
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (70-461):Create database objects; work with data; modify data, troubleshoot and optimize
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (70-462): Install and configure; maintain instances and databases; optimize and troubleshoot; manage data; implement security; implement high availability
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (70-463): Design and implement a data warehouse; extract and transform data; load data; configure and deploy SSIS; build data quality solutions
Why Study MCSA:SQL Server with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time at one location. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exams.
- Microsoft exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
At least one year’s working experience with databases OR knowledge of database theory and rudimentary knowledge of SQL language