The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Core Infrastructure ensures that you have the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in cloud technologies, identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 is the pre-requisite for this programme and consists of the first 3 modules listed below. These must be completed before pursuing the final module: Securing Windows Server 2016 (70-744).
Each module is covered in 42 contact hours.
- Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740): Installing Windows Server in Host and Compute Environments; implement Storage Solutions, Hyper-V, Windows Containers; Maintain and Monitor Server Environments.This module is included in the MCSA certification.
- Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741): Implement Domain Name Systems (DNS), DHCP, IPAM, Network Connectivity, Remote Access Solutions, Core/Distributed Network Solutions and Advanced Network Infrastructure. This module is included in the MCSA certification.
- Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742): Install / Configure / Manage Active Directory Domain Services; Create and Manage Group Policy; Implement Active Directory Certificate Services; Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions. This module is included in the MCSA certification.
- Securing Windows Server 2016 (70-744): Implement Server Hardening Solutions; Secure Virtualization and Network Infrastructures; Manage Privileged Identities; Implement Threat Detection Solutions; Implement Workload-Specific Security.
Why Study MCSE: Core Infrastructure with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. Learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered evenings or Saturdays in Champs Fleurs. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exams.
- Microsoft exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- All classes are offered in Champs Fleurs
- Modules can be paid for individually
- Package price for all 4 modules is $14,950
- Payment Plans are available
|Module||Start Date||End Date||Days||Time|
|Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)||8-Feb-20||21-Mar-20||-Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,950|
|Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)||18-Apr-20||6-Jun-20||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,950|
|Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)||27-Jun-20||15-Aug-20||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,950|
Securing Windows Server 2016 (70-744) ONLY OFFERED WITH THE MCSE CERTIFICATION
|12-Sep-20||24-Oct-20||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$3,950|
|Module||Start Date||End Date||Days||Time|
|Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)||6-Jul-20||5-Aug-20||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,950|
|Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)||10-Aug-20||11-Sep-20||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,950|
|Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)||21-Sep-20||21-Oct-20||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,950|
|Securing Windows Server 2016 (70-744) ONLY OFFERED WITH THE MCSE CERTIFICATION||26-Oct-20||25-Nov-20||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$3,950|
Please note that all information given above is subject to change without prior notice.
- 6 months
- Champs Fleurs
There is an administration fee of $150 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of the class, after which a late administration fee of $175 will be charged.
Note that if you register for the modules individually, the registration fee will be charged each time.
The credit price will apply if you wish to use a payment plan. This can be customised when you come in to register.