Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate is the NEW Microsoft Windows Server Certification. The certification is obtained by passing two (2) Microsoft Server Exams.
- Exam AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- Exam AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
The duration of each course is 50 contact hours.
The Exam AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (Exam AZ-800) course teaches IT Professionals how to deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on-premises and cloud environments. They are tasked with integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server.
Learning outcomes include:
- Deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on-premises and cloud environments
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
- Manage virtual machines and containers
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
- Manage storage and file services
The Exam AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services (Exam AZ-801) course teaches IT Professionals how to configure and manage Windows Server on-premises, hybrid, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platform workloads. The Windows Server hybrid administrator is tasked with integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure as well as migrating and deploying workloads to Azure. This role typically collaborates with Azure administrators, enterprise architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, and network engineers.
Learning outcomes include:
- Secure Windows Server on-premises and hybrid infrastructures
- Implement and manage Windows Server high availability
- Implement disaster recovery
- Migrate servers and workloads
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server environments
Why Study Fundamentals of Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- Live and Interactive online classes. Live online classes are recorded and can be reviewed at your own convenience.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
- Package Price for the two courses is $9,900
Online - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (Exam AZ-800)
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|8-Oct-22||10-Dec-22||Sat||9:00am - 1:00pm||US$845 / TT$5,500|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Online - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services (Exam AZ-801)
Schedule to be confirmed for January 2023.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please click Registration Information for more details
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- Champs Fleurs
A+ & Network+ / Equivalent
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below for
- Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (Exam AZ-800):
- Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services (Exam AZ-801)
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of
- TT$5,500.00 (Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure (Exam AZ-800)) OR
- TT$5,500.00 (Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services (Exam AZ-801)) OR
- TT$9,900 (Package)
can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.