Microsoft Excel 2019 is designed to provide participants with a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks using calculations, graphing tools, pivot tables and more. If you wish to become certified, this course prepares you for the Microsoft Excel 2019 certification exam.
Learning outcomes include:
- Creating Basic Excel 2019 spreadsheets with calculations and summary functions; choosing from a variety of borders, cells styles and workbook themes; manipulating sheets, columns, rows and the data contained within.
- Selecting or composing appropriate formulas and functions; troubleshooting and solving function errors; assigning names to cells and ranges; formatting values and creating custom number types; enforcing data validation, sheet level and workbook level protection.
- Analyzing and presenting worksheet data using Charts, Sparklines, Diagrams, PivotTables, PivotCharts, What-if Analysis, and new Excel 2019 features
- Collaborating, Exporting, Printing and Automating Excel 2016 with Comments, Tracking Changes, Consolidating, The Macro Recorder and Excel 2019 UserForms.
The duration of this course is 36 contact hours.
Why Study Microsoft Excel 2019 with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exam
- Microsoft exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|25-Jan-20||29-Feb-20||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||$1,350|
|21-Apr-20||28-May-20||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,350|
|11-Jul-20||22-Aug-20||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||$1,350|
|15-Sep-20||27-Oct-20||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,350|
|3-Nov-20||10-Dec-20||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$1,350|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, Trincity
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.