Microsoft Project 2019 is suitable for those persons responsible for projects consisting of multiple tasks for customizing graphs and reports and for communicating project information and status. Candidates will use Microsoft Project 2019 to build, maintain and control well-formed project plans and should have experience scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling and budgeting staffing projects. Familiarity with key project management concepts and terminology is recommended.
Learning outcomes include:
- Navigating the Project 2019 screen interface; and relate key Project Management concepts and best practices in electronically drafting a Project Plan.
- Performing basic scheduling functions in Project 2019 such as building tasks lists, setting up resources, assigning resources to tasks, formatting the project plan and tracking progress.
- Using advanced scheduling techniques to fine-tune and organize task, resource, assignment and project details; and tracking and reporting on assignments and project status.
- Applying advanced formatting, printing and sharing the project plan and its individual elements; Importing and exporting to and from other programs; and consolidating projects and resources.
The duration of this course 32 contact hours.
Why Study Microsoft Project 2019 with SBCS?
- Earn PDUs to maintain your PMI certifications.
- Instructors are highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exam.
- Microsoft exams can be written at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|2-Feb-21||9-Mar-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$345/ TT$2,250|
|20-Apr-21||25-May-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$345 / TT$2,250|
|13-Jul-21||17-Aug-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$345 / TT$2,250|
|12-Oct-21||18-Nov-21||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$345 / TT$2,250|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Management for Business Professionals
- Project Management for IT Professionals
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
CAPM and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 8 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further,
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,250.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.