This HSE postgraduate programme delivered by lecturers at SBCS, with industry expertise, and awarded by the University of Greenwich, is currently the only post-graduate programme offered locally that is accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). It covers various aspects of occupational safety, health and environment and graduates are eligible to apply for graduate membership from IOSH.
The classes for the next available intake begins the week of February 11th 2019.
The registration deadline has been extended to February 9th 2019.
Take advantage of our Early Bird Tuition Offer valid to 31st January 2019. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- IOSH Accredited (Global Recognition and Portability)
- Expert Lecturers
- Two years
- Champs Fleurs
Direct Entry Requirements:
- University of Greenwich BSc (Hons) Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Nebosh Diploma with relevant work experience
- An Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject**
** Students with an Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject must pursue the Fundamentals of Health Safety and Environment bridging programme in the absence of the NEBOSH Certificate or an equivalent HSE qualification.
Contact us at email@example.com to confirm your eligibility.
To register please provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting/emailing:
- Original academic certificates and official transcripts.
- Students registering with a NEBOSH level 6 diploma in health and safety must present a detailed resume and/or a detailed job description.
- National ID or Passport
- Birth certificate
In cases where students do not have an official transcript, students must request an original transcript from their relevant examination body/educational institute.
All official transcripts must be forwarded to:
The Centre for University of Greenwich
SBCS Global Learning Institute
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
For more information or support, email the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes or email your course administrators directly:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Graduates from this programme can apply for graduate membership with IOSH.