At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- IOSH Accredited (Global Recognition and Portability)
- Expert Lecturers
- Two years
- Champs Fleurs
To be eligible for entry to the programme you must have at least one of the following:
- University of Greenwich BSc (Hons) Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Nebosh Diploma with relevant work experience
- An Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject**
** Students with an Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject must pursue the Fundamentals to Health Safety and Environment bridging programme in the absence of the NEBOSH Certificate or an equivalent HSE qualification.
Contact us at email@example.com if you are uncertain about your eligibility.
Registration for the January 2017 intake is open until Saturday 7th January 2017
In order to register, visit the Centre for University of Greenwich at SBCS Champs Fleurs to verify your entry qualifications.
You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original academic certificate and official transcipts.
- Students registering with a NEBOSH level 6 diploma in health and safety must present a detailed resume and/or a detailed job description.
- National ID or Passport
- Birth certificate
In cases where students do not have an official transcript, students must request an original transcript from their relevant examination body/educational institute.
All official transcripts must be forwarded to:
Mr. Keston Chandler
Course Administrator II
SBCS – Global Learning Institute
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you will then be required to complete the following:
- University of Greenwich Application Form (for registration with the University).
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS).
The registration deadline for the January 2017 semester is Saturday 7th January 2017
For more information or support, email the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes or email your course administrators directly:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The MSc Occupational Hygiene pathway has also been accredited by the Faculty of the British Occupational Hygiene Society (FBOHS) and graduates will be exempted from the Diploma Core Examination for Graduate Membership of the Faculty.
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
For students wishing to access GATE funding, the Ministry of Education (MOE) has implemented changes to their funding policy for all students. Students are now required to submit an online E-GATE application each semester for approval for funding.
Once your eligibility has been confirmed you would be required to visit any TTConnect location, to apply for credentials to begin the process.
Documents required included your original Birth Certificate, National ID or Passport and a valid email address.
After receiving your credentials from MOE, you will be required to log-in to the E-GATE to complete your application for funding.
More information regarding this process can be obtained from Course Administration.
These policies may change in July 2017. Students are advised to contact the Ministry of Education (MOE) for more details on the GATE policies for postgraduate funding.
Tuition for courses are semester specific i.e. certain courses are only available in a January/ July semester.
Semester 1: January 2017 – April 2017
Semester 2: July 2017 – November 2017
Semester 3: January 2018 – April 2018
Semester 4: July 2018 – November 2018
Contact us at email@example.com for more details on costing and the schedule for the upcoming semester.