This HSE postgraduate programme delivered by lecturers at SBCS, with industry expertise, and awarded by the University of Greenwich, is currently the only post-graduate programme offered locally that is accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). It covers various aspects of occupational safety, health and environment and graduates are eligible to apply for graduate membership from IOSH.
The next available intake is the January 2019 semester. The registration deadline is January 19th, 2019.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- IOSH Accredited (Global Recognition and Portability)
- Expert Lecturers
- Two years
- Champs Fleurs
Direct Entry Requirements:
- University of Greenwich BSc (Hons) Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Undergraduate Degree in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Nebosh Diploma with relevant work experience
- An Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject**
** Students with an Honours Degree in a Science or Engineering subject must pursue the Fundamentals of Health Safety and Environment bridging programme in the absence of the NEBOSH Certificate or an equivalent HSE qualification.
Contact us at email@example.com to confirm your eligibility.
The January 2019 registration deadline is January 19th 2019.
To register please provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting/emailing:
- Original academic certificates and official transcripts.
- Students registering with a NEBOSH level 6 diploma in health and safety must present a detailed resume and/or a detailed job description.
- National ID or Passport
- Birth certificate
In cases where students do not have an official transcript, students must request an original transcript from their relevant examination body/educational institute.
All official transcripts must be forwarded to:
The Centre for University of Greenwich
SBCS Global Learning Institute
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
For more information or support, email the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes or email your course administrators directly:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Graduates from this programme can apply for graduate membership with IOSH.