In this Negotiation Skills Training course you will learn the theory and get the opportunity to apply it to scenarios that suit your specific needs. Learn key skills like how to lay the groundwork for a successful negotiation outcome, choosing preferred locations, identifying the key points you're willing to concede and when to walk away from the bargaining table.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand different negotiation styles and when to apply them
- Understand the dominant negotiation strategies of competition and collaboration
- Apply the principles of BATNA when preparing to negotiate
- Apply the negotiation process and understand the basis of ‘principled’ negotiation
- Discover the difference between interests, issues and positions
- Explore the concept of mutual gain
- Know how to bargain and close a negotiation
- Identify the presence and use of ploys in negotiation and how to neutralise them
Schedule and cost:
|Online||21-Apr-21||26-May-21||Wed||5:30pm - 7:30pm||US$185.00 | TT$1,200.00|
- 12 Contact Hours
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to email@example.com .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$1,200.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
Step 3: Complete the Online Payment Update / Notification form – Please ensure a copy of the deposit slip / transaction slip / e-receipt is included when submitting your information.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.