This course provides the knowledge, skills and competencies required to contribute more effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team. Participants would explore key strategies to enhance their abilities to interact and work collaboratively within the business setting.
The session will also equip participants with a number of tips and techniques for creating synergy in building and maintaining instrumental relationships as they work with and support team members.
Emphasis will be placed on strategies for collaborating with individuals, groups and key decision-makers and for effectively aligning networking and team-building initiatives to goal achievement. Participants will develop skills in effective team-building, understanding leadership styles, improving communication, problem-solving and decision-making. The session is designed to help both individuals and groups take full advantage of networking and team-building capabilities and incorporate them into their personal lives and professional environments for greater success.
This course is intended for professionals who are desirous of developing their awareness, skills and abilities in Networking, Collaboration and Effective Team working and development. Executives, Line Managers, Human Resource professionals, working professionals, and others who want to acquire new valuable skills will benefit immensely from the training.
- 6 Contact Hours / 1 day
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.