Office Administration helps develop the skills of Managers, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Support Staff, or anyone responsible for coordinating, managing, or being an effective member of an office team, to have a “take-charge” approach to better manage multiple bosses, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
This course targets Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Support Staff, or anyone responsible for coordinating, managing or being an effective member of an office team.
- 30 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490