This course focuses on the application of industry ‘best practice’ strategies, tools and techniques in business process management to re-engineer organizations’ business processes.
Course participants will learn about key business process management concepts, and how to apply a proven five (5) phase methodology to re-engineer business processes in ‘real world’ organizational situations.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants would be equipped to carry out business process re-engineering (BPR) initiatives within their own organizations, to produce better performing business processes.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
- Persons in business process-related roles, for example:
- Business Process Analysts
- Business Process Engineers
- Business Process Architects
- Business Process Managers
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Process Owners
- Process Officers
- Persons responsible for business process-related activities, for example:
- Process Mapping
- Process Modeling
- Process Analysis
- Process Design
- Process implementation
- Process Transformation
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Process Performance Improvement
- Persons desirous of learning how to map/ model their organization’s business processes.
- Persons desirous of learning how to improve/ re-engineer their organization’s business processes.
- Persons who wish to develop an in-depth understanding of business process management concepts and ‘best practices’.
Schedule and cost:
|Online||7-Dec-20||11-Jan-21||Mon||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$285/TT$1,850.00|
- 18 Contact Hours
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$1,850.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.