The course is structured to sensitise participants about Deafness, share the theory of sign language and give practical lessons on the use of sign language in Trinidad and Tobago
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Participants will learn the history of sign language in Trinidad & Tobago, Deaf culture, manual alphabet, numbers, sign language vocabulary, sign language for everyday use and basic sign language conversations.
A native Deaf user of sign language is also introduced to the class to enhance learning.
Schedule and cost:
|Online||13-Feb-20||19-Mar-20||Thursdays (6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)||US$175.00/TT$1,225.00|
- 12 Contact hours
- Champs Fleurs
If you wish to register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
- PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
- Payment of TT$1225.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once Corporate Training Centre verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
- Visit the Advisory and Admissions department at any of our three campuses (Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity) to register.
Our office hours (excluding public holidays) are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or call 663-7227 extensions 1110-1113.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.