The course teaches participants to understand the OSHA Industry Standards. Those persons who have safety responsibilities will benefit from this comprehensive course, as it specifically applies to OSHA policies, standards and procedures for safety and health.
Health and Safety personnel, Supervisors, Foremen, Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Factory Workers, Small Business Owners, Office Supervisors, Contractor Management personnel.
- 30 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.