Project Management for IT Professionals introduces IT practitioners to the world of project management. This course utilizes a blended learning approach (combining a mixture of classroom learning with online learning) to introduce learners to key project management concepts, methodologies, tools and techniques, in an IT context. Learners will also be given practical ‘hands-on’ experience in the application of relevant project management theory, utilizing MS Project 2013 project management software. Upon successful completion of this course, learners would have acquired the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills to competently manage a small IT project in their organization.
Practitioners in the field of IT who wish to obtain an understanding of project management, or who are interested in attaining formal training in project management.
- 30 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490