This unit enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of psychology and their application in the workplace. The fundamentals of personality, behavioural, organizational and counselling psychology are covered, along with current developments in the area of emotional intelligence. This unit equips you with the knowledge, skill and competence to apply principles from the field of psychology to increase individual and collective well-being and improve behaviour and performance within the organization.
This course is designed for the following target audience:
- Professionals in all fields who wish to enhance the performance of individuals and teams
- Supervisors, managers, team leaders who want to bring out the best in people or staff
- Persons who want to apply the principles of psychology for professional and personal enhancement
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490