This module enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of the public relations processes and the strategies necessary to effectively communicate with the media, and by extension, the wider society. Learners will view public relations within a theoretical framework, with emphasis placed on planning for growth management, evaluation, and strategic planning in public decision-making.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key elements and principles of Public Relations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the communication process
- Demonstrate ability to work in groups to prepare oral presentations.
- Prepare reports, television productions and advertisements
- Review crisis communication strategy and understand the principles of Event Management
Schedule and cost:
|Online||13-Feb-21||3-Apr-21||Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 noon||US$375.00 | TT$2,450.00|
Information subject to change without prior notice.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$2,450.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or WhatsApp us at 769-5596
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.