This module enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of the public relations processes and the strategies necessary to effectively communicate with the media, and by extension, the wider society. Learners will view public relations within a theoretical framework, with emphasis placed on planning for growth management, evaluation, and strategic planning in public decision-making.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key elements and principles of Public Relations
- Demonstrate an understanding of the communication process
- Demonstrate ability to work in groups to prepare oral presentations.
- Prepare reports, television productions and advertisements
- Review crisis communication strategy and understand the principles of Event Management
Schedule and cost:
|Online||18-Jun-20||6-Aug-20||Thur||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$375.00 | TT$2,450.00|
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
3. Payment of TT$2,450.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip or e-receipt to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once Corporate Training Centre verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.