This course will train participants to acquire, develop and improve presentation skills. Participants will review strategies to gain confidence and develop their skills to address an audience successfully. In addition, they will learn how to prepare, structure and deliver great presentations. In particular, this course will focus on how to present yourself for maximum impact, manage your state and engage your audience. The focus of this course is also on presenting information; it will help participants overcome public speaking fears and give confidence to deliver polished presentations.
This course targets the following persons: executives, managers, salespeople, trainers, facilitators, and those desirous of acquiring or improving their presentation skills.
- 24 Contact Hours
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.