A Practical Approach to Pump Repairs will provide individuals with the technical and practical knowledge required to diagnose common problems associated with domestic water pumps and to carry out basic repairs.
Some of the areas covered include understanding how water pumps work, how to properly install a water pump and identifying common problems which results in pump failures / reduced efficiency.
This course is ideally suited for anyone who wants to learn the basics of pump operation and installation and to develop the technical skills required to undertake basic maintenance of their home water pumps.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the operation of Centrifugal pumps
- Understand electrical and mechanical safety precautions
- Installation of water pumps
- Troubleshoot and repair water pumps
The duration of this course is 15 contact hours.
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part time, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Early bird savings of 10% on tuition up to 4 June
- 25% savings on tuition to SBCS Alumni and current students
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|1-Apr-20||29-Apr-20||Wed||5:30pm-8:30pm||Cash Price: $1,850; Registration fee: $150 or $175 (late)|
|16-Sep-20||14-Oct-20||Wed||5:30pm-8:30pm||Cash Price: $1,850; Registration fee: $150 or $175 (late)|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
Check out our 2019 Short Course Schedule.
- Champs Fleurs