Call centers, whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the very most of their telephone based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction also has elements of sales and customer service skills, which will be explored in detail throughout this energizing and practical course.
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 18 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.