This course is designed to provide the participant with a basic understanding of the taxation legislation and practice in Trinidad and Tobago. The requirements and guidelines for income, corporation and value added tax returns will be examined including computations, return preparation and other statutory compliance.
This programme is designed for individuals who are in the financial advisory services industry, business students, financial assistants and others interested in pursuing a course of study in taxation in the Trinidad and Tobago environment. Interested persons must have Basic Computerized Spreadsheet skills.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS employs a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490