This course is designed to provide the participant with a basic understanding of the taxation legislation and practice in Trinidad and Tobago. The requirements and guidelines for income, corporation and value-added tax returns will be examined including computations, return preparation and other statutory compliance.
This programme is designed for individuals who are in the financial advisory services industry, business students, financial assistants and others interested in pursuing a course of study in taxation in the Trinidad and Tobago environment.
Schedule & Fees
|ONLINE||30-Apr-20||18-Jun-20||Thur||5:30pm – 8:30pm||US$285/$2,000.00*|
|ChampsFleurs ||6-Oct-20||17-Nov-20||Tue||5:30pm – 8:30pm||US$285/$2,000.00*|
* Cost includes TT$150.00 registration fee.
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
Check out our 2020 Short Course Schedule.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
Interested persons must have basic computerized spreadsheet skills.
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Payment of TT$2000.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip or e-receipt to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the body of the email:
Type of payment: Tuition and Registration Fees
Upon receipt of your email, an SBCS representative will confirm receipt and once the funds have been credited to our account, you will be notified of same and you will receive instructions on accessing your online sessions in a subsequent email.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
On the completion of this course learners should:
- Know the relevant elements of the income, corporations and value-added tax legislation.
- Be able to identify, classify and compute income from employment and business.
- Be able to compute individual income, corporate tax and value-added tax liabilities.
- Know how to prepare individual income tax returns.
- Know how to prepare corporation tax returns.
- Know how to prepare value-added tax returns.
- Understand the additional requirements of non-resident employees and entities.