This course demonstrates the basic principles of Human Resource Management - how an organization acquires, rewards, motivates, and generally manages its people effectively. It provides a fundamental understanding of the Human Resource Management function and aims at helping students understand, appreciate and analyze the workforce at all levels in an organization. It also intends to provide students with a sound knowledge and critical awareness of issues that are of theoretical and practical relevance to the management of the human resources.
It is a useful introduction for those who wish to learn and understand more about the role human resource professionals play within organizations. Each session examines the various functions of Human Resource Management in organizations, including responsibilities, objectives, and the employment cycle.
This course is designed for the following target audience:
- Persons new to the field of Human Resource Management
- Aspiring Human Resource Professionals
- Persons who are in supervisory positions
- Others who have their own businesses
- 30 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.