This course offers participants an understanding of the key philosophies of learning, including learning styles and principles. The components of Emotional Intelligence as opposed to cognitive intelligence (intellect) would be discussed, as well as the many benefits of incorporating these concepts into facilitating training/lecture sessions. Methods of training, developing training modules and training resources will also be discussed. At the end of this programme participants would be capable of successfully developing, executing and evaluating a training workshop.
Professional Trainers, Instructors, Training Managers, Coordinators, Human Resource Personnel, Teachers and anyone desirous of conducting an effective training session.
- 18 Contact Hours / 3 days
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering. Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.