This course offers participants an understanding of the key philosophies of learning, including learning styles and principles. The components of Emotional Intelligence as opposed to cognitive intelligence (intellect) would be discussed, as well as the many benefits of incorporating these concepts into facilitating training/lecture sessions. Methods of training, developing training modules and training resources will also be discussed. At the end of this programme participants would be capable of successfully developing, executing and evaluating a training workshop.
Professional Trainers, Instructors, Training Managers, Coordinators, Human Resource Personnel, Teachers and anyone desirous of conducting an effective training session.
Schedule and cost:
|Online||24-Mar-22||12-May-22||Thurs||5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.||US$295.00 | TT$1,925.00|
Information subject to change without prior notice.
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 24 Contact Hours
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$1,925.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or WhatsApp us at 769-5596
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the essential competencies and qualities of an effective trainer and the links with Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Discuss the key principles of Adult Learning, Kolb’s Learning Cycle, learning styles and their application in enhancing the training/learning process.
- Write core Instructional learning objectives utilizing Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning Outcomes and the SMART acronym.
- Analyze the steps to be taken in the development of a course/program and explain the significance of each to the design process.
- Plan and deliver relevant training modules/sessions utilizing key learning principles and the Systematic Learning Process.
- Design and utilize appropriate training aids, media and instructional resources for effective delivery.
- Select different training methods and utilize them along with basic facilitation skills in establishing a favorable learning climate.
- Select and implement methods of evaluating and assessing training from theoretical and practical view points.