The Certificate in Wastewater Management is designed to train persons who are responsible for the management and operation of wastewater treatment plants. It encompasses the operation of onsite as well as centralized treatment plants.
This course is ideally suited for managers, technicians, team leaders and operatives who require an understanding of the principles, practices and processes involved in wastewater treatment.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Operate wastewater treatment processes.
- Maintain items of equipment used in wastewater treatment processes.
- Follow safety procedures for various processes in a wastewater treatment plant
- Record wastewater treatment plant data.
The duration of this course is 36 contact hours.
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part time, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|15-Feb-21||24-Mar-21||M/W||5:30pm-8:30pm||US$530 / TT$3,500|
|14-Jun-21||21-Jul-21||M/W||5:30pm-8:30pm||US$530 / TT$3,500|
|30-Aug-21||6-Oct-21||M/W||5:30pm-8:30pm||US$530 / TT$3,500|
|1-Nov-21||8-Dec-21||M/W||5:30pm-8:30pm||US$530 / TT$3,500|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
Check out our 2021 Short Course Schedule.
- Champs Fleurs
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$3,500.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Center for IT and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092-1094.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.