The Certificate in Wastewater Management is designed to train persons who are responsible for the management and operation of wastewater treatment plants. It encompasses the operation of onsite as well as centralized treatment plants.
This course is ideally suited for managers, technicians, team leaders and operatives who require an understanding of the principles, practices and processes involved in wastewater treatment.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Operate wastewater treatment processes.
- Maintain items of equipment used in wastewater treatment processes.
- Follow safety procedures for various processes in a wastewater treatment plant
- Record wastewater treatment plant data.
The duration of this course is 36 contact hours.
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part time, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|16-Mar-20||29-Apr-20||M/W||5:30pm-8:30pm||Cash Price: $3,500; Registration fee: $150 or $175 (late)|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
Check out our 2019 Short Course Schedule.
- Champs Fleurs