- This course is offered in 25 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand how to devise a business case for requirements to be sourced from external suppliers
- Understand market management in procurement and supply
- Understand the use of specifications in procurement and supply
- Assessment Format – Objective response. Closed book under exam conditions (Computer Based Examination)
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 3
- Marks per learning outcome – 20
- Question format – Multiple Choice
- Examination Duration: 1.5 hours
- Pass Mark – 70%
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
For those with aspirations of advancing to middle management in a procurement role, this qualification is for you! The Diploma in Procurement and Supply focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis; equipping you to take on supervisory-level responsibilities within the procurement function.
Building on the knowledge of the Advanced Certificate qualification, the Diploma programme consists of eight compulsory units.
You will learn about making procurement and supply happen within an organisation, and you will be equipped with an essential range of knowledge and tools that you can apply immediately in your workplace. Learn how to apply a practical, theoretical and technical knowledge, gain a clear understanding of procurement and supply and develop the ability to address complex, non-routine problems. On completion, you will be able to analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information and ideas and have an informed awareness of differing perspectives and approaches
within the profession. You will also be able to review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
Not the procurement qualification for you; need something more advanced? No problem.
Go further with your CIPS training at SBCS: