It’s vital that business managers have a good grasp of economic principles. This course will help business executives to predict changes in market conditions, understand competitive forces and allocate resources efficiently.
- 50 - 60 Contact Hours
- Economic concepts, issues and tools.
- An overview of economics, demand and supply.
- The market, economic efficiency, organisation of industries.
- Public goods, externalities, income distribution.
- International sector, macroeconomics.
- Income distribution, potential output, circular flow of income.
- A simple model of income determination.
- An expanded model of income determination.
- Fiscal policy, money, the central bank and monetary policy.
- The quantity theory and the Keynesian theory of money.
- Integration of the real and monetary sectors of the economy.
- Inflation and unemployment, the world economy.