This module comprises subjects such as linear and quadratic equations and graphs.Students also study functions and their applications in business and economics.
- This course is offered in 60 hours
- A review of some Basic Mathematics
- Linear Equations and Graphs
- Simultaneous Equations
- Linear Programming
- Applications of Differentiation
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Series and Mathematics of Finance
Lectures and tutorials.
Two coursework exams.
One three hour written paper.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems
The Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems (formerly Diploma in Computing and Information Systems) is a qualification in its own right that provides an alternative entry route to degree study. It can be completed in a minimum of two years. On successful completion of the programme, you may transfer directly to year two of the BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers