The Higher Education Bridge Programme (HEBP) is designed to provide Level 5 learning to students who were previously enrolled in Level 4 media-related programmes. This programme will provide learners with a range of research and technical skills including academic essay writing, video production, editing and sound recording.
Upon completion of the HEBP participants will be able to matriculate to the BA (Hons) Media and Communications programme which is offered in collaboration with the University of Greenwich. The HEBP will be offered over four months and will commence in January or May each year.
- 4 Months
- COSTAATT Associate Degree in Journalism and Public Relations or English Literature; OR
- Any other media-related course of study at the undergraduate level from any other institution
In order to register, please email scans or copies of your qualifications to the Centre for Media, Communication, and Design for verification of your entry qualifications. Upon verification, you are required to present:
- Your original certificates (or a completion letter in the interim of receiving your certificate) along with two (2) physical copies.
- Your original student transcript which must be in a sealed envelope from the relevant awarding body addressed to:
Centre for Media, Communication, and Design
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd,
Corner Beaulieu Avenue and Trincity Boulevard,
Trinidad, West Indies
- At least one form of identification (Birth Certificate / National ID card / Passport) – must be valid for at least 6 months.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory, you are then required to complete the following forms as stated below; and pay the applicable programme fees:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
- Equipment Loan Request Form
Email: email@example.com for more details.
Intake periods for the HEBP are:
- January; OR
Registration is currently open, and details for the January intake are as follows: