Computer Game Design enables learners to use any suitable platform to explore design requirements and methods of user interaction, as well as the coding demands required for different types of gaming environments.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding computer games development
- Designing and developing computer games
- Testing and documenting computer games
The duration of this course is 30 contact hours.
Why Study Computer Game Design with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed as a starting point for those persons who wish to become more involved in Computer Game Development.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. Learn using the same software that will be encountered in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are currently offered full time for one week during the summer vacation.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
Please note there are no schedules available at this time.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 1 week
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
- Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/9
- San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681 extensions 1430/1/2
- Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490 extensions 1511/51