This course is focused on the concept of accounting as the basic language of business. Financial accounting is concerned with the manner in which an organization communicates its financial information to the person who makes decisions.
This program is designed specifically for the manager or other professionals with limited exposure to the understanding of financial systems. These people often have budgetary and reporting responsibilities and will perform those tasks much better with a clear understanding of the principles of basic accounting.
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at email@example.com .
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490