This course will introduce Learners to the key concepts, principles and methods of manufacturing systems and operational practices. The elements of a manufacturing system and the operational practices required will be discussed with production techniques applied in classroom activities.
At the end of this introductory course, learners will achieve the necessary knowledge and skills to set up a manufacturing and production operations within an industry context.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
- Entrepreneurs who need to set up a production process and wish to deepen their understanding of manufacturing systems and practices.
- Existing business owners who wish to further improve their production processes and operations.
Click to view the course outline
Why study at SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- The course is career-oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
Schedule & Fees
|STUDY MODE||START||END||DAY||TIME||ADMINISTRATIVE COST||TUITION COST|
|Online||18-May-23||13-Jul-23||Thursdays||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||TT$150.00 / US$23.00||TT$2,450.00 / US$375.00|
Information subject to change without prior notice.
See our 2023 training schedule below:
Registration details are provided below.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or WhatsApp us at 769-5596
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
Email: CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt for more details.