Microsoft Excel 2019 is designed to provide participants with a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks using calculations, graphing tools, pivot tables and more. If you wish to become certified, this course prepares you for the Microsoft Excel 2019 certification exam.
Learning outcomes include:
- Creating Basic Excel 2019 spreadsheets with calculations and summary functions; choosing from a variety of borders, cells styles and workbook themes; manipulating sheets, columns, rows and the data contained within.
- Selecting or composing appropriate formulas and functions; troubleshooting and solving function errors; assigning names to cells and ranges; formatting values and creating custom number types; enforcing data validation, sheet level and workbook level protection.
- Analyzing and presenting worksheet data using Charts, Sparklines, Diagrams, PivotTables, PivotCharts, What-if Analysis, and new Excel 2019 features
- Collaborating, Exporting, Printing and Automating Excel 2016 with Comments, Tracking Changes, Consolidating, The Macro Recorder and Excel 2019 UserForms.
The duration of this course is 36 contact hours.
Please click here to view the full course outline.
Why Study Microsoft Excel 2019 with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exam
- Microsoft exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|4-Feb-23||11-Mar-23||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||US$200 / TT$1,350|
|4-Apr-23||11-May-23||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$200 / TT$1,350|
|1-Jul-23||5-Aug-23||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||US$200 / TT$1,350|
|12-Sep-23||24-Oct-23||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$200 / TT$1,350|
|21-Oct-23||25-Nov-23||SAT||9:00am - 3:00pm||US$200 / TT$1,350|
|7-Nov-23||14-Dec-23||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$200 / TT$1,350|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10
- Office: Microsoft Office 2019 (Office 2016 is similar to the 2019 version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please click Registration Information for more details.
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, Trincity
- Administration fee: US$23 / TT$150
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$1,350.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.