Risk assessments and management have been a key part of the occupational environment, but in recent years, it has become an increasingly important part of organizational best practices. Corporations have realized that effective risk assessments and management can reduce negative impacts, provide positive benefits, cost savings and prevention of incidents & accidents.
The risk management framework provided in this workshop is flexible enough for any organization. You can apply it to single or multiple projects, a department, or use as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
Professionals, managers, team leaders, engineers, specialists, supervisors, technicians, private and public sector construction and general industry workers, health and safety personnel, foremen, students, and contractors.
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 30 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.