This seminar was designed to equip participants with the essential knowledge, skills, and insight for greater effectiveness and productivity in managing priorities and the wide range of tasks in the busy world of work. It focuses on the utilization of proven Time Management strategies, technology and tools, including task lists and checklists that allow participants to manage their time more effectively by working smarter and getting more done with less effort and in less time. Mastery of these key Time Management skills and techniques will empower participants to become more effective in achieving efficiency in planning, organizing and carrying out daily activities by utilizing task lists and checklists among other recommended approaches.
Our Time Management seminar provides training for professionals of any field, who are desirous of acquiring more effective Time Management skills for greater success and productivity in achieving objectives, sustaining momentum and meeting deadlines in good time. It is specifically designed to assist participants who have an interest in effectively managing their priorities and daily tasks, so that long-term objectives are successfully achieved.
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at email@example.com .
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 6 Contact Hours / 1 day
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
• A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.