Accountancy Training & Education Centre
SBCS' ATEC (Accountancy and Training Education Centre) has been offering the ACCA and CAT/ FIA qualifications for over twenty nine years and continues to contribute to the successful development of hundreds of accountancy students and graduates each year.UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- Nearly 30 years’ experience in teaching ACCA programmes. SBCS is a Gold Approved Learning Partner and an Approved Licensed Computer Based Exam Centre.
- A history of producing ACCA prize winners.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing ACCA graduates who are strategic thinkers.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
- Flexible study schedules, online learning, lab and study school sessions.
- Four conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi enabled learning facilities; available 24*7.
- Computer Based Examinations done at two campuses (Champs Fleurs and Port of Spain).
- Additional study resources available to FIA part-time and Saturday students at no extra cost.
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Life Skills Training Courses (full-time students), and MS Excel (FIA MA1 students) at no extra cost.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.